NCAT can resolve disputes between holiday park owners and long-term casual occupants.
Holiday parks cases are managed through NCAT's Consumer and Commercial Division.
A long-term casual occupant is a person who leaves their van in a caravan park for occasional recreational use during the year, such as weekends or during the holidays.
How to apply
Download and complete an application form. Lodge your application at any NCAT Registry Office, NSW Fair Trading or Service NSW Centre.
- Holiday Parks (Long-term Casual Occupation) Application Form (PDF , 190.7 KB)
What happens next
After lodging your application with NCAT you can expect a hearing within 6 weeks.
Orders NCAT can make
NCAT can make the following orders under the Holiday Parks (Long-term Casual Occupation) Act 2002:
- an order about a breach of the occupation agreement
- an order for the payment of money
- an order for compensation
- termination of the agreement.