Policies and tabled documents
NCAT performs its work in accordance with the Civil and Administrative Tribunal Act 2013, associated Regulations and other Acts which give jurisdiction to NCAT.
In addition, NCAT has developed the following policy documents to guide its work. These documents may impact upon members of the public in their dealings with NCAT.
- NCAT Policy 1 - Complaints (PDF , 94.1 KB)
- NCAT Policy 2 - Publishing Reasons for Decisions (PDF , 261.7 KB)
- NCAT Policy 3 - Provision of Statistical Data (PDF , 150.5 KB)
- NCAT Policy 4 - Access to and Publication of Information Derived from Proceedings (PDF , 229.0 KB)
- NCAT Policy 5 - Member Participation in External Engagements (PDF , 41.3 KB)
- NCAT Policy 6 - Communicating with the Tribunal and Members (PDF , 51.5 KB)