NCAT Annual Report 2020-2021
Announcement – 7 December 2021
The NCAT Annual Report 2020-2021 was tabled in NSW Parliament on 24 November 2021. The report is now available to download from the NCAT website.
NCAT Annual Report 2020-2021 (PDF , 3.8 MB)
2020-2021 in Review
69,887 Applications lodged
- 63.7% of all applications lodged online.
- 82.9% of applications in the Consumer and Commercial Division lodged online.
- 795 appeals lodged.
88,431 Hearings held
- NCAT heard almost all matters virtually via telephone or video conference.
70,744 Applications finalised
- Achieved an overall clearance ratio of 101.2%.
105 Community consultations, stakeholder group meetings, Tribunal Member and staff training sessions
834,145 Website visits
- Top 10 terms searched on the NCAT website in 2020-2021: appeal, summons, financial statement, adjournment, warrant, set aside, tenancy, decisions, strata, fees.
- 1,535 followers on NCAT Twitter.
- 3,961 subscribers to NCAT online alerts and e-newsletters.