Guardianship Division forms
NCAT's Guardianship Division forms are available in PDF-fillable format. For information about making an application to the Guardianship Division, please read our fact sheets.
Appointment of enduring guardian forms
The following forms are available on the NSW Trustee & Guardian website:
- Appointment of enduring guardian form
- Revocation of appointment of enduring guardian
- Notice of resignation as enduring guardian
Consent to medical or dental treatment
- Consent to medical or dental treatment (PDF , 305.7 KB)
- Approval of a clinical trial (PDF , 99.0 KB)
Health professional report forms
- Health Professional Report Form (PDF , 174.1 KB)
- Health Professional Report Form for Special Treatment Applications (PDF , 124.1 KB)
- Recognition of interstate appointment (PDF , 185.7 KB)
- Request to withdraw a Guardianship Division application (PDF , 79.8 KB)
- Request to be joined as a party in Guardianship Division proceedings (PDF , 100.7 KB)
- Request for language or disability support form (PDF , 223.7 KB)
- Request for sound recording (PDF , 159.4 KB)
- NSW Statutory Declaration (PDF , 7.6 KB)
Visit the Summons page for access to summons forms and detailed information about applying for the issue of a summons.
Visit the Appeals page for access to appeal forms and detailed information on appealing a decision to the NCAT Internal Appeal Panel.
Completing PDF-fillable forms
To avoid losing work in progress, do not complete fillable forms online within your browser as data will not save. Save the form first to your computer and open with your PDF file viewer. To view PDF files download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.