Organisations that regularly apply to NCAT can register to become an NCAT Online 'Frequent User’.
Becoming a frequent user gives you access to additional benefits to help you save time:
- Control your own account by adding and modifying details at any time
- Opt-in to receive the notice of hearing and other NCAT correspondence by email
- Less typing with prefilled organisation details
- Lodge up to 6 applications at one time
- Monitor and report on the progress of your applications.
How do I become a 'Frequent User'?
Download and complete the NCAT Online Frequent User Agreement Form (PDF , 108.9 KB).
This form must be completed by the agency principal or other authorised person. Once completed and signed, return the agreement form to NCAT:
- Email a scanned PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your account will be set up within 2 working days. You will receive a temporary administrator password and written instructions. To start applying online, you must create individual user accounts for yourself and other staff members.
Frequent user login
To apply online as a frequent user, select the 'log in' button below and enter your registered username and password.
Administrators log in
Group Administrators can log in to add new frequent users, edit existing users, change passwords and generate reports.