You can apply online for the following case types - tenancy, social housing, consumer claims, home building, motor vehicles and residential communities.
For all other matters please download an application form in PDF format.
Online applications are not available for Administrative and Equal Opportunity, Guardianship or Occupational Division cases.
How to apply online
To apply online follow these 5 steps:
- Gather information and documents needed for your application (e.g. name and contact details for the respondent).
- Complete the online application form. Allow approximately 30 minutes.
- Check and submit your application. Review your answers for accuracy before submitting.
- Pay the application fee using a credit card.
- Receive your notice of hearing immediately online, or later by email or post.
Organisations that regularly lodge applications such as real estate agencies, property managers, housing providers and advocacy services, can apply online with pre-filled details. Learn more about becoming a frequent user.
If you are already a registered frequent user, log in to lodge your online application.