Agent commissions and fees

NCAT can hear and decide disputes about commissions and fees charged by a licensed agent.

Agent commissions and fees cases are managed through NCAT's Consumer and Commercial Division.

Consumers can apply to NCAT to resolve a dispute about commissions or fees charged by an agent.

How to apply

Download and complete an application form. Lodge your application at any NCAT Registry or with Service NSW.


Fees are payable for applications about agents commissions and fees. View our fees and charges.

Attach a company ​or business name extract​

You must attach a recent ASIC company or business name extract​ with your application.

Organisations that can help

NCAT cannot provide legal advice. Find out how we can and cannot assist. Below are some organisations that can provide help or advice about your case.

Return to top of page Back to top