NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)

​Renewal of proceedings 

Parties can apply to renew proceedings if a work order (to provide goods or services) is not complied with within the period specified by the Tribunal.

A renewal of proceedings application can be made against one or all of the parties ordered to do work in the original order.  The renewal can be made for one or all of the orders made in the original order.

A renewal of proceedings application may be lodged for any Consumer and Commercial Division matter except for community schemes matters.

Applying for a renewal of proceedings

To apply for a renewal of proceedings, an application form must be completed.

PDF icon Renewal of proceedings application form [PDF, 73kB]

The renewal application form must be lodged within the time specified in the original order.  If no time was specified, the renewal application must be lodged within 12 months after the work was to be completed.