NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)


Enforcing NCAT orders

Orders made by NCAT are binding and legally enforceable. If the other party does not follow the order, there are enforcement options available to you.

Enforce a money order

Request NCAT to issue a certified money order so that you can enforce it through a court.

Renew the proceedings

If the other party does not comply with NCAT's order to carry out work (provide goods or services) you can request a renewal of proceedings.

Request a warrant for possession

If NCAT has made a possession order, landlords and their agents can request NCAT to issue a warrant for possession.