Your matter is about

Consumer and Commercial Division 

NCAT's Consumer and Commercial Division deals with the types of disputes.​

​Dispute types​Description​
Agent commissions and fees Disputes about co​mmissions, fees and other expenses charged by an agent.
Agricultural tenancy Disputes between land owners, tenants and sharefarmers.
Boarding houses Occupancy principle disputes between residents and proprietors of registrable boarding houses.
​Community schemes​​Disputes about community or neighbourhood schemes.
Consumer claims​​Consum​​​er claims about the supply of goods and services.
Consumer guarantee directions
​Redetermination of consumer guarantee direction issued by NSW Fair Trading
Conveyancing costs Disputes about costs payable in respect of conveyancing work.
Dividing fences Disputes between neighbours about the cost of dividing fence repairs or replacement.
Holiday parks Disputes between park owners and long-term holiday park occupants.
Home building Disputes between home owners, tradespeople and insurers about residential building work.
Motor vehicles Consumer claims about vehicles purchased from a motor dealer or repairs.
Pawnbrokers and second-hand dealers Disputes about a person's claim to identified stolen goods in a pawnbroker or second-hand dealer shop​.
Residential communitiesDisputes between residential community owners/operators and residents.
Retail leases Retail tenancy disputes between a landlord and a tenant of commercial premises.
Retirement villages Disputes between retirement village residents and operators.
Social housing Disputes between social housing or community housing providers, tenants and occupants​​.
StrataDisputes about strata scheme living.
Disputes between landlords, tenants and occupants.  Includes rental bond claims, repairs, non-payment of rent and termination of a tenancy​.