NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
NCAT commenced operating on 1 January 2014 providing a single gateway for specialist tribunal services in NSW. Learn more about NCAT>>
- Hearing venue change in Wagga Wagga
- New NCAT policy about publishing reasons for decisions
- Planning for end of life and making treatment decisions
- Time limits for NCAT home building applications
- Receive your notice of hearing and orders by email
- Updated form and guidelines for internal appeals
- Have your say about the NCAT website
Lodge and pay for your application with NCAT Online for Consumer and Commercial Division matters.
Access to NCAT publications and resources such as procedural directions, policies and annual reports.
It is important to be prepared for the hearing. Learn more>>
NCAT provides a range of access and support services.