NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
NCAT commenced operating on 1 January 2014 providing a single gateway for specialist tribunal services in NSW. Learn more about NCAT>>
- New fact sheet helps parties prepare for hearing
- Appointment of NCAT Deputy Presidents and Principal Members
- Maitland hearings to be transferred to Newcastle
- NCAT's first Annual Report
- Commencement of the Motor Dealers and Repairers Act 2013
Lodge and pay for your application with NCAT Online for Consumer and Commercial Division matters.
Access to NCAT publications and resources such as procedural directions, policies and annual reports.
It is important to be prepared for the hearing. Learn more>>
NCAT provides a range of access and support services.