NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal
NCAT commenced operating on 1 January 2014 providing a single gateway for specialist tribunal services in NSW. Learn more about NCAT>>
- NCAT Registry Officer positions available
- Have your say about the NCAT website
- Read NCAT Legal Bulletin Issue 2 of 2014
- Fees and charges as at 1 July 2014
- 'About NCAT' fact sheet introduces tribunal one-stop-shop
- Hearing venue changes in Dubbo, Port Macquarie and Parramatta
Lodge and pay for your application with NCAT Online for Consumer and Commercial Division matters.
Access to NCAT publications and resources such as procedural directions, policies and annual reports.
It is important to be prepared for the hearing. Learn more>>
NCAT provides a range of access and support services.