Making an application

Making an application

NCAT deals with a broad and diverse range of matters about residential tenancy and building works to guardianship and administrative review of government decisions.  


Select from the following links to access the application forms for each Division:

Urgent applications

NCAT can arrange for an urgent hearing of your application if needed. Contact NCAT on 1300 006 228 to discuss your options if you believe your situation requires an urgent hearing.

Note: Urgent applications cannot be lodged using NCAT Online.

Fees and charges

In some Divisions fees are payable to lodge your application. View NCAT's current fees and charges for lodging an application.

A reduced concession fee is available is for eligible pensioners, concession card holders and people receiving a grant of legal aid.

​Apply online

Lodge and pay for your application with NCAT Online for Consumer and Commercial Division matters. Learn more about applying online.    




Person completing form

Quick Links

Apply online


Tenancy disputes

Consumer claims      ​


Ema​​​il subscription​​​​​​

Subscribe​ to receive NCAT news by emai​l​